We are the Cape May County, New Jersey branch of the American Association of University Women. AAUW is a nationwide network of more than 170,000 members and donors, 1,000 branches, and 800 college/university institution partners.
For 130 years, AAUW members have examined and taken positions on the fundamental issues of the day — educational, social, economic, and political. Our commitment to our mission is reflected in all aspects of our work.
AAUW of Cape May welcomes those with an Associate degree, Baccalaureate degree, or higher degree to join more than 40 members in the Cape May County, N.J., area.
Our chapter is very active with programs, interest groups, scholarship and supporting our local college community.
We invite you to explore our website and to learn about our branch.
- Do you want to feel a larger connection with women in your community?
- Are you looking for a way to have more meaning in your days and week?
- Would you like to help girls and younger women with their efforts to succeed?
- Do you want to make new friends with women like yourself?
- Are you looking for a supportive environment to further develop your leadership skills?
Come join women like yourself who:
- Make friends and NETWORK!!
- Work together for equity for women and girls in our community
- Give precious time to raise funds for scholarships and grants and support community agencies and projects
- Support one another in many different ways
- Sponsor programs that stimulate the brain
- Have fun away from home and work
- Develop their leadership skills
AAUW MISSION: To promote equity for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy and research
For information about becoming a member of our branch, click here.
Work with friends to support the mission of the
American Association of University Women
AAUW advances EQUITY for women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy and research.
AAUW’s Value Promise:
By joining AAUW, you belong to a community that breaks through educational and economic barriers so that all women have a fair chance.